Hear my own songs at www.dccardwell.com This is my version of the Jellyfish song "I Wanna Stay Home" which was featured on the album "Sensory Lullabies The Ultimate Jellyfish Tribute Album". The song is composed by Andy Sturmer. ("Sensory Lullabies: The Ultimate Tribute to Jellyfish" truly IS the ultimate tribute to Jellyfish. The album not only includes 35 of the 38 songs that Jellyfish released on CD, but it also covers both Jellyfish albums - Bellybutton and Spilt Milk - not only in their entirety, but also in their original track sequence. Plus, there are 13 bonus covers of unreleased Jellyfish tracks! It's available on iTunes, Amazon and at the Burning Sky website: www.burningskyrecords.com I played and sang all the parts and, as you can hear, my arrangement is quite different to the Jellyfish original. I WANNA STAY HOME LYRICS (Andy Sturmer) When you need someone, And there's no one there, There is always the nine o'clock train To take you out somewhere. I take the train in town, Like I did for years, There is only seven more blocks I could walk from here. I wanna stay home, I wanna stay home right here. I wanna stay home today, I wanna stay. It's only six o'clock When my day begins. There is always my alarm clock To wake me up again. When I realize the weight That's firmly on my shoulders, on my shoulders. I just try and find the place, I can take a walk on my blind side. When these memories fade In my ripe old age, Please remember my dear... I used Adobe Audition ...
Keywords: dc, david, cardwell, wanna, stay, home, jellyfish, beatles, power, pop, cover, andy, sturmer, roger, manning, hofner, bass, tanglewood, behringer, B-1, B1, adobe, audition, pc, soundblaster, live, studio, recording, alarm, clock, weight, shoulders, train, ripe, old, age, licensing, masters, sync, rights




No comments:
Post a Comment