Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Future Love: A Varsity Fanclub Tale [Chapter 10]

Future Love: A Varsity Fanclub Tale [Chapter 10] Tube. Duration : 1.15 Mins.


[Maggie's POV] I heard Drew hang up with someone, making plans for something I thought. I hadn't spoken since Drew stopped singing; really, I hadn't even moved. "Mags? Hon? Are you okay?" Drew said, concerned. I opened my mouth, but nothing came out. I tried again, but with the same result. "I...I loved it," I said, tears forming in my eyes. "Drew that was beautiful. I'm sorry I was so moody earlier. I ruined the whole night." "NO!" Drew said, coming over and sitting next to me on the couch. He pulled me to him so that I was lying on his chest and kissed my head. "You could never ruin anything. I'm sorry that I overreacted. Listen, I have something to do tomorrow, but afterwards, do you want to go out to dinner?" "Why, Mr. Scott, are you asking me on a date?" I said. He leaned down and kissed me softly. "Yes ma'am." I kissed him back. "Yes." ~~The next day~~ [Jayk's POV] I woke up early. Drew and I had to drive to Los Angeles for our audition, so I had to be up early anyway, but not two hours earlier than I needed to be. I was excited. I couldn't help it. Drew had found in a magazine an ad for a new group forming that would be fully supported by their record label. After passing a rigorous audition, including singing AND dancing, the people who made it (a limit of 5) would then be thrown in a room together and asked to learn a quick set of dance moves to see how they meshed as a group. They then had to return to where they came from to pack their bags in order to move to ...

Tags: Varsity, Fanclub, Future, Love, Drew, Ryan, Scott, Jayk, Purdy, TC, Carter, David, Lei, Brandt, Bobby, Edner, Thomas, Fiss, Joe, Nick, Kevin, Jonas, Brothers, Chapter, Ten

No comments:

Post a Comment